The State Board's votes can all be viewed on our Google Group. The April Update includes the following votes over the month of March. The Q2 meeting is scheduled for May 2nd. All of these votes were conducted ad-hoc. Most of them were on the LPD Discord Server.
- Resolution Regarding SCR8, Gun Violence as a "Public Health Crisis"
- Motion regarding the membership status of Irene Mavrakakis
- Motion to endorse Scott Gesty for Brandywine School Board
- Motion to reimburse up to $500 in campaign expenses for Scott Gesty
- Motion to hold Liberty Runs/Speaks at Pizzadili Winery and reimburse $200 in printing costs
- Resolution to endorse HB150, Legalizing Cannabis in Delaware
- Resolution to oppose SB3 & SB6, "Permit to Purchase" and "High Capacity Magazine Ban"